Wednesday, December 02, 2020

I'll Be Back (and I am!)

 

This news from my publisher's blog:

-----

In October, I released a pair of anthologies, one F/F and one M/M, featuring magical pets. All proceeds benefit OutRight Action International, which fights for the rights of LGBTIQ people across the world.

The anthologies are delightful if I do say so myself, featuring a new Liavek novelette by Pamela Dean, a novelette by myself about a post-apocalyptic cat cafe, and short stories by Yoon Ha Lee, Tate Hallaway (Lyda Morehouse), Aster Glenn Gray, Damkianna, Ellen Million, and many more fantastic writers. Adorable magical creatures include an amphibious cat who can teleport from one body of water to another, a winged Bichon Frise, a flying cat who transports love letters, a set of spirit creatures straight out of a Miyazaki movie, a talking matchmaking squirrel, and many more.

Unfortunately, the anthologies ran afoul of a truly idiotic Amazon rule saying that anthologies must be labeled with the exact word "collection" and not "anthology." A sequence of bureaucratic idiocies later, the anthologies-I-mean-COLLECTIONS had to be pulled from the store and one of them had to be republished by someone else.

But, happy ending, they're back now. I know some of you meant to review them and couldn't; now you can! And if you meant to buy them, now you can do that too! Please broadcast this far and wide. It's a good cause and I promise you won't regret reading them.

Some injured animals get rescued and there are some ghost characters, but there is no animal death and everyone gets a happy ending.

The books will be released wide in three months. We're still working on paper editions. Please email or message me if you want a review copy or a non-Kindle format.


Her Magical Pet: Benefit F/F Story Collection











 

His Magical Pet: Benefit M/M Story Collection




No comments: