Friday, February 03, 2023

Fun New Patreon Perks

 So, you may not know that I have a Patreon. I do, but it is under my given name, Lyda Morehouse, under which I write science fiction. 


https://www.patreon.com/lydamorehouse


I've recently revamped (PARDON THE PUN) it hoping to lure in a few more fans of my paranormal work. 

If you subscribe at the $1/mo level, you can can stay caught up on all the lovely things I have been up to, including (but limited to!) the fact that I am in the midst of writing a short story for a dragon anthology. (If  you sign up at the $5/mo level, I will be sharing a bit of that once it's finished, just as a teaser.)

But, in specific, of interest to people here, I am adding some new things to my higher tiers. At the $5/mo level, I'm going to be starting a  weekly, Monday morning Tarot journal blog. This is 100% exclusive and in it, I'll be sharing pictures of my spread and my thoughts on what the card(s) mean generally, but also personally. If you're at all interested in the witchy aspects of my life, this is where you can find that kind of stuff. 

If you're willing to pay a bit more, I'm hoping to make my $10/mo tier attractive to people who tuned in to this blog in the old days when I wrote a lot about writing and how writing works. At this level, I'll be posting a blog about my writing advice, how-tos--basically stuff I've distilled from years of teaching at the Loft--once a month. This might also come with videos or podcasts, I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to make this new stuff all relatively easy for me to add into my life so that you'll be sure to get what you're paying for.

Also, you know, it's okay if this is not of interest to you. I put it out here just in case you are! I know you love and support my work, whether or not you can contribute to my Patreon.

Thanks!

No comments: