Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Book Club Zoom August 11 at 7 pm




North Country Gaylaxians is a local queer book club that has its meeting s online. So, you, my friends, can join this discussion with me on Tuesday, August 11th at 7 pm (Central) about Welcome to Boy. Net from anywhere in the world, if you are so inclined. The link to the Zoom is not up yet, but I will post it when I know it, or you can follow the North Country Gaylaxians on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorthCountryGaylaxians/

It's always a little awkward as an author to drop-in on these kinds of discussions because I feel like my presence makes it somewhat difficult for the people who did not necessarily enjoy (or would like to critique some specific aspect of) the book to say so. But, maybe you have been burning to talk to me--or other fans!--about my most recent book? This is your chance! Put it on your calendar! As I note, I'll be sure to pass on the Zoom link as soon as its available. (I might recommend that if you do not want to miss this to go ahead and email David whose icloud address appears above.)

There's at least one typo on this flyer. I see that they accidentally have 2024 insteadof 2026 for their upcoming discussions. I did not design this? It's a little busier than I might have made this, but the Gaylaxians are 100% volunteer run, so I hope you will afford them a little grace. I have been to their discussions before and they're quite lively and engaging. So, there's that, if not perfect advertisement.

I am, as I'm sure it will come up in the discussion, quite stalled on the sequel. If you come, I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about all that.

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: