Thursday, August 13, 2026

Conversation about Cyberpunk

 I spent a lot of my time yesterday attempting to clean-up some audio recorded by my friend and collaborator, Cole Sarar. We had a lovely lunch together wherein we discussed writing and specifically cyberpunk writing. If you want to take a listen it is here:

https://www.patreon.com/lydamorehouse/posts/cyberpunk-with-166532045

Yes, this links takes you to my Patreon, but the content is free. 

You are always welcome to join my Patreon as a free member. I am not a huge fan of capitalism, even though that's how I make my money, so you can treat your subscription as my "newsletter." That's the sort of information you'll get--updates on appearances, videos or audio recordings of performances, etc. I don't post often at my patreon, but when I do, it's stuff like this. You can also, if you are feeling wildly generous, join at the ONE DOLLAR level. This will get you access to the whole .01% of stuff that I reserve for my paid members. 

As Cory Doctorow once said, "Content wants to be free," despite all of our attempts to monetize it. 

Anyway, if you've started reading this blog, you will be familiar with several of the stories that I end up talking about as I've discussed them here.

Enjoy responsibly!




No comments: