Thursday, February 08, 2007

Things Coming Down the Pike -- MAY 2007

I’ve been a terrible blogger because I’ve been busy writing BLOODY CHARMING. My deadline is April 30 and I’m about half done. Also, this is the time when a lot of people are booking things for May (the month DEAD SEXY hits the shelves) so I’ve been trying to get some self-promotion done in that regard.

So, here’s a list of up-coming events:

I’ll be signing DEAD SEXY at Uncle Hugo’s from 1:00 – 2:00 pm on Saturday, May 5, 2007. Uncle Hugo’s is located at 2864 Chicago Avenue South, Minneapolis. Their phone is: (612) 824-6347. You’re asking yourself, so what? I live in Detroit. How does this apply to me? Well, I’ll tell you! Don, the owner of Uncle Hugo’s, is always able to take pre-orders for SIGNED COPIES. If you want a copy of DEAD SEXY personalized to you, you can email him here and request it now. When I come in to sign, he’ll have me do it, and ship it to you.

Also, on May 9, 2007 I’ll be the guest blogger on Riding with the Top Down (romance blog.) Most likely, I’ll find something to say about DEAD SEXY, but I may also run a contest to giveaway a copy of the book – stay tuned.

If you are local and interested in the process I went through to write DEAD SEXY, you can attend the Journey of the Novel session at the Midwest Fiction Writer’s meeting on Saturday, May 12, 2007 at the ungod(dess)ly hour of 9:00 am - 10:00 am. They usually meet in room 332 or 351 (unless otherwise noted) at the Edina Community Center. Information on how to get there and the cost of the meeting is on their website.

No comments: