Monday, April 02, 2007

Pre-Apology

It's deadline crunch time, so I'm going to pre-apologize for not blogging much in the month of April. I have to write about 20,000 words (and do some revisions) before April 30. Shouldn't be a problem as I religiously write 1,000 words a day. BUT, I like to get a draft done ahead of schedule so that I can have some writer friends review it for major plot problems, etc.

Even so, I'm going to try to keep up with it, if only because I have a pretty good schedule for blogging -- Mason gets to watch TV on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. I usually sit in the TV room with him because wireless reception is good... and sneak time to check my emails and such. I can't really write during this time, as I get interrupted a LOT. Plus, the TV is on, and I'm just not one of those people who can completely tune it out.

No comments: