Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Writing Woes

Romancing the Dead continues to kick my butt. I've written about my latest struggles over at the Wyrdsmith's blog.

I'm sorry to keep putting all the good stuff over there, but all my energy is being sucked out by this book. I will report that Mason and I saw two new license plates at the Mall of America... Alberta and another consul plate. This time I realized I had to take note of the alphabetical prefex and it was "TG" -- which, according to wikipedia, is the designation for Canada. When I told Shawn about this, she said that it might have been the same car as the one we saw at Minnesota Historical Society, since someone there is married to the Canadian consul. So mystery solved?

Still no West Virginia

Seven days to Mason's birthday.

No comments: