Thursday, November 01, 2007

Astro Alert: Mercury Direct

Breaking astrological news from Astrology.com:

Mercury turned retrograde on October 11 in the determined water sign Scorpio, encouraging you to revisit and explore your ideas and conversations. By October 23, Mercury re-entered Libra and fairness became the top priority. Now, the messenger planet turns direct in Libra on November 1, signaling that it is time to put everything you learned during the past three weeks into a cohesive plan of action. If you have done your homework, you will find yourself moving forward with confidence –- which is just what using a Mercury retrograde period is all about!

Certainly, confidence should be influencing your love agenda now. If you have been hesitant to make that first move, now is the time to abandon inhibition and let that crush know that you want to take things to the next level.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I need to point my friend Michelle at this. She was just theorizing that Mercury was retrograde.

Anonymous said...

I really need to read up on Astrology and planet alignments...every time I read stuff like this, I'm like "wow, this makes a lot of sense." I'm Scorpio and my husband is a Libra, and we got together about this time last year. I wonder if Mercury was also doing the same thing last year....