Friday, October 03, 2008

Oh, So That's Your Excuse, Eh?

Like much of America, I watched last night's VP debate and posted my comments over on LJ. Unlike most Americans, I don't *get* "folksy." I have never, in my entire life, wanted to vote for the guy (or gal) who I'd sit and have a beer with. Fine for beers and peanuts, but, when it comes to governing a superpower, I want someone smarter than me in charge (or second in charge, as the case may be.)

Meanwhile, I haven't gotten much writing done because we have contractors doing work on our downstairs bathroom. That's my excuse, anyway. Speaking of writing, though, my editor sent along the electronic version of my copyedited manuscript of DEAD IF I DO (which now has a fancy new cover) for me to start work on. So it's not like I don't have anything that needs doing.

Also, I've kind of been left in charge over at Wyrdsmiths, so I'm sparse over here, it's probably because I'm busy over there.

Uh,yeah, that's why I haven't had much to say lately. Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: