Wednesday, July 29, 2009

General Grumpiness

I have to shake this grumpy mood that's settled over me. I'm not sure what's going on, because today is absolutely beautiful. It's sunny, in the seventies (which, in my world, is damn near ideal) with a cool breeze, and I have good food waiting for me for lunch, including homemade French bread that I made yesterday.

I think it may just be a let down after the awesome that was yesterday. I had two wonderful friends to hang out with in my backyard yesterday, and a lot of good conversation, laughter, etc. Now I need to put nose to the grindstone and that's always difficult after such a fun day.

Plus, my editor was only lukewarm about the beginning of my YA novel, and that's definately cast a pall over everything.

*sigh* I just want to be recognized for my genius. I don't want to have to actually WORK for it.

No comments: