Friday, February 19, 2010

Newbie Question #21

21. Do you have any favorite authors? Books?

Do I? OMG, do I.

Even though I'm a very slow reader (dyslexia), I read all the time. Some of the good ones that I finished lately are:

Cherie Priest, BONESHAKER

Neil Asher, GRIDLINKED

Daniel Key Moran, THE LONG RUN

But, beyond that, I'm reading a lot of my local authors too -- my fellow Wyrdsmiths who have books out are Naomi Kritzer, Kelly McCullough, Eleanor Arnason, and Doug Hulick (forthcoming). I could probably go on and on... and maybe over the weekend, I'll compose something a little less off the top of my head of people I'd recommend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate! Are you going to supply an excerpt of Honeymoon of the Dead??

tate hallaway said...

Yeah... sorry, I think I finally have a final version of that from the publisher. Hopefully this week. (I'll post a notice here on my blog when I've updated my web site.)