Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Nerdiness from Mason and Me...


If you want to listen in, Mason and I recorded our second MangaKast.  Just like last time, the podcast is actually playable on the WordPress site--you just have to press the little, almost invisible forward arrow icon there at the top of the page.

The podcast is a bit... well, I ultimately left a lot of it unedited, because we just sort of ramble around subjects and I found it kind of adorkable.  Of course, if you're not following Bleach or Toriko, it will probably make a whole lot of NO SENSE.  I'd suggest catching up on Bleach, but there's, well, 573 chapters and counting...

Meanwhile, if you want to read something by me that's just kind of fluffy fun, I wrote some fan fic for  an Anime called Free! (aka "the gay swimming anime") which I'm considering turning into a regular story.  The original fic is called "The Merman Who Hated the Sea" and it's here:  https://archiveofourown.org/works/1328380


No comments: