Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Tuesday again...

So that means that my newest installment of Unjust Cause is up on Wattpad:  http://www.wattpad.com/49931265-unjust-cause-part-8-of-tops-and-bottoms

In this episode, Alex attempts to play the part of the dom to varying degrees of success.

--

One of the things that I'm enjoying about this experiment on Wattpad is that not only can I be a lot sexier than my NY publisher seemed to have wanted, but sex can also be... silly and more, IMHO, like Real Life (tm).

In this episode, too, I'm showing off my queerer side a tiny bit, something else that got a surprising amount of resistance when I tried it in the Garnet Lacey series.  (The book in which Garnet is able to see people's inner gods and goddesses I'd really wanted Matyas' inner god to be a goddess and that was given a very strong no-go.)

I'm not going crazy, by any means, but it's nice to know I can stretch where I like.

1 comment:

Glinda Harrison said...

I am enjoying this so much and think it is great that you can stretch and have fun while writing it too!