Monday, August 31, 2015

Something I Learned About Myself Today...

As I've reported elsewhere, my agent, who used to have her own agency, has joined with a larger group, Sterling Lord Literistic Agency.  This has been a very good thing for both of us, because she's now really anxious to see something new from me.

I've been tossing around a few ideas, I have, honestly.  But I discovered something really funny about myself... when I should be working on a brand-new novel, I apparently decide what I REALLY WANT TO DO is update UnJust Cause:  https://www.wattpad.com/163335179-unjust-cause-part-37-bearing-coffee-and-glad

This has happened twice now.

*sighs*

1 comment:

bella said...

I'd love to see this being your next printed piece for mass distribution. I think Precinct 13 is my favourite of the three series, and I know I want more than the one book currently available. Hopefully you'll get new projects galore from the new publishing group.