Thursday, September 20, 2007

October Events

My "mainframe" at home had a small meltdown, so it may be a while before I can update my webpage. So, I wanted to post a notice about my up-coming October events:

Saturday, October 6, 2007 starting at 5:30 pm at the Mall of America, I will be part of a mega-author signing which is part of the Midwest Fiction Writers' Fall Harvest Workshop. The precise venue has not been nailed down yet, so I would suggest calling the MoA's Barnes & Noble for further information: 952-854-1455

Friday, October 12, 2007 from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm I'll be taking part in the Augsburg College Alumni/ea Reunion and Reading. The reading will be in Lindell 301 on the Augsburg College campus: 2211 Riverside Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55454. For more information call: 612-330-1000. They will have copies of my recent books, including (I hope) Many Bloody Returns, as I'm currenly planning on reading an excerpt from the story that appeared in there, "Fire and Ice and Linguine for Two."

No comments: