Monday, May 04, 2009

One More Day...

Until DEAD IF I DO officially comes out!!

Today I'm sitting in a nice little coffeeshop in downtown Valparasio, Indiana sipping a latte and taking full advantage of their free wifi. I'm here visiting my "in-laws," Mason's grandma. We're leaving tomorrow morning, and hope to be back to the Cities by Wednesday.

It's kind of strange to be out of town so close to the release date, though really I suppose it hardly matters where I am in the world. It's not like the book ONLY comes out in my hometown or that I need to sit by the computer to watch the Amazon.com sales rank fluctuate.

Hope you all are well and had an excellent Beltane.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huzzah! I look forward to picking up a copy at WisCon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait until I get to taste the sweet join of having a one of my books published.