Monday, January 07, 2013

Ater Ego being Alter...

Sorry that all the news about me lately has actually been about her, my other self, my alter ego.... I'm really hoping that I'll have more to give Tate fans soon, but in the meantime, why don't you read this lovely interview that's up on Sense of Wonder.  Sense of Wonder is a Spanish site that said absolutely wonderful things about Archangel Protocol (e-book) last week.

http://sentidodelamaravilla.blogspot.com/2013/01/interview-with-lyda-morehouse.html

If you have the time and inclination, feel free to check it out. 

In the meantime, be secure in the knowledge that I'm making forward progress on the sequel to Precinct 13, which I'm currently planning on (possibly serializing, but definitely) self-publishing as an e-book.

In fact, I just introduced a biker-werewolf character that I'm utterly in love with, and, if I'm not careful might end up giving Valentine a run for his money.  Enough with the teases!  I hope you're all doing well and will be patient for news from me, Tate Hallaway.  There will be good news soon.  I WILL it to be so!!

2 comments:

LN Winchester said...

Hey, now, I love Tate. I fopund my way here after searching Amazon unsuccessfully for info about "Precinct 13" book 2. SO sad to see your earlier post that it wasn't picked up. I loved, loved, loved the book, the story, the characters of Precint 13. Don't get me wrong, I love Garnet as well and have read all her stories, but "Precinct 13" was shaping up to be something really uber-special. Let me know who at Penguin turned it down and I will lob some hate mail at them. Rest assured I will certainly by the e-book from you as soon as you're finished writing it. Now I must prove I'm not a robot so i can post this. Cheers.

tate hallaway said...

I hear you about Precinct 13. It felt special to me too!

And, no hate mail, please. You can feel free to send a note to tell my editor how much you love, LOVED the books and how sad you are, but... you know, it isn't her fault. Now, the bean-counters and accountants! They could probably use the hate mail! :-)

I'll certainly keep you posted about e-book progress. I may actually have some other work coming down the pike, but I'm not going to give up on this project, especially now that I'm really into it!!