Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Podcast


Mason and I had a blast doing out 14th MangaKast: https://mangakast.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/fourteen-for-the-team/

Go check it out if you want to hear me babbling about manga without coffee--well, technically, I HAD a couple of cups, but... I felt like I was in a sitcom or something because, not finding any of the good stuff on the shelf, I simply ran water through the old filter.  Yeah, that was just about as gross as you might imagine it would be.

Anyway, what I find fascinating about the podcast is that, unlike my WattPad project, I really could care less if no one listens.  The process of making it with Mason is just so MUCH fun.  So, you know, check it out... or not.  I will keep doing this because I love it.

I only wish I felt that way about other things I do...

I wish I could figure that out.

At any rate, here's another screen shot from this week's Bleach (by Tite Kubo.)


No comments: