Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, Monday....

Spend this morning running around replacing cards and ID and such lost when my wallet was stolen over the weekend. I feel awfully stupid about it, because the whole mess could have been avoided if I'd just bought a lock at the community pool that Mason and I went to for a friend's birthday party.

I'm too trusting, is the problem.

Normally, despite living in the "inner city," I rarely lock my car (although after this last weekend I have been.) I tend to leave the door to the house open when I'm home... and all sorts of things smarter people would never consider.

It bums me out when I'm confronted with the fact that there are people out there who don't have my best interests at heart. (No, I'm not REALLY this naive, but I WISH I could be, you know?)

So that's my day so far. Now I'm off to have a Mai-Mai burger and start working on the revision of HONEYMOON OF THE DEAD.

No comments: